REGISTRATION FOR MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS ONLY – ACTIVE/RESERVE/RETIRED
No payment is required for this REGISTRATION, but you must complete the online form to reserve your spot(s).
Where/How do I Pay? (2 options)
We will NOT be accepting payments for your registration at the ball (Friday, October 21, 2016).
1st Payment Option:
We will be accepting new registrations and payment for existing registrations on the US Central Command campus in the foyer of Building 665 (The Vince) from 0700-0800 and 1130-1230 Monday, October 17, 2016. Please be prepared to remit your payment by personal check or money order.
2nd Payment Option:
If you don’t have access to the US Central Command campus, please mail your check or money order – made out to:
2016 Navy Ball Committee – to CDR Chris Ragusa, 902 Normandy Trace Road, Tampa, FL 33602-5775.
Payment MUST be received by Wednesday, October 19, 2016 to be included on the seating chart for this event.
Event Includes: Navy Ball Access, Gourmet Meal, Open Bar, Keynote address from GEN Votel, Silent Auction, Live Entertainment and dancing with The Dan Orlando Band
Block room rates available for bookings prior to 10/10– Block Rate: $169 includes buffet breakfast for 2 at Pelagia Trattoria. Visit Hotel link and book directly with Hotel (reference: Navy Ball rate).
Hotel Link: Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
Discounted Ticket Prices :
- E1 to E6
- E7 to O4
- O5 to O6
- O7 to O10
- Ticket Price
- $30 ea.
- $65 ea.
- $85 ea.
- $100 ea.
*Discounted military tickets are limited to two (2) per service person.
E6 and Below will be reimbursed for the entire cost of their ticket/s in cash at the Navy Ball.
- VIP Arrival / Cocktail reception / Silent Auction : 1800 (6pm)
- Call to Dinner : 1900 (7pm)
- Dinner is Served: 2000 (8pm-9pm)
- Live Musical Entertainment: 2100 (9pm) The Dan Orlando Band
- Military Attire : Service or Mess Dress Blues or Equivalent
- Civilian Attire : Black tie preferred
Gourmet Meal Selection Options:
- Grilled Sirloin Steak, Truffle crushed roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables with Cabernet Demi-Glace
- SearedAirline Chicken breast, truffle crushed roasted potatoes, Pear Grappa Sauce & seasonal Vegetables
- Seared Florida Grouper, Sundried Tomato & Basil Risotto, Citrus Butter
- Vegetarian Option: Mediterranean Falafel, Eggplant Caponata & Quinoa Tabouli
Each entree is serviced with: Baby Field Greens with Heirloom Tomatoes, Dried Cranberries, Candied Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette
|E6 and Below - REGISTRATION ONLY - $30 ea. paid on Base|
|E7-O4 - REGISTRATION ONLY - $65 ea. paid on Base|
|O5-O6- REGISTRATION ONLY - $85 ea. paid on Base|
|O7 to O10 - REGISTRATION ONLY - $100 ea. paid on Base|
|Civilian - in addition to 1 guest - $125 per registration|